Introductory Applied Econometrics Analysis Using Stata
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) together with the Tajik Academy of Agricultural Sciences (TAAS) held a training course titled “Introductory Applied Econometrics using Stata” during 14 – 18 November 2016 at the National Library of Tajikistan in Dushanbe. The training was supported by CGIAR Research Programs on Policies, Institutions, and Markets (PIM) and Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH), and the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.
- IFPRI’s Collaborative Research and Capacity Strengthening Activities in Central Asia, Kamiljon Akramov
- Introduction to applied research in economics. Data in economic analysis. (Examples of economic questions and causal effects), Kamiljon Akramov
- Stata Workshop: Introduction to Stata: basic commands and operators*, Allen Park
- Data sources and types. Review of probability I & II, Jarilkasin Ilyasov
- Stata Workshop: File management, resources, and introduction to variables*, Allen Park
- Review of statistics I & II, Jarilkasin Ilyasov
- Stata Workshop: Intermediate variable functions and dataset manipulation*, Allen Park
- Fundamentals of regression analysis I – OLS with one variable, Jarilkasin Ilyasov
- Stata Workshop: Advanced variable functions and dataset manipulation, introduction to graphing and analysis*, Allen Park
- Fundamentals of regression analysis II – OLS with multiple variables, Jarilkasin Ilyasov
- Stata Workshop: Advanced graphing, analysis, and regressions*, Allen Park
*All sessions on Introduction to Stata and Stata Workshops is combined in this single file.